Welcome to my blog!

Please feel free to leave comments or emails and share your own stories with me! :o)

From one bride to another, I hope to hear from you!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting Things Accomplished Slowly But Surely

Hello All,

So I have actually got quite a bit accomplished for the wedding. Almost a little shocking that it is actually coming together haha.

So after picking the center pieces I did go back and get 10 more of the vases that were voted as the winner. This was after much debate and votes from several bridesmaids and my mom.

In other news I picked out my bridesmaids dresses! They are by Alfred Angelo and will be in a sunshine yellow. I went and looked at the color swatch today with Jason. He actually helped me pick between the two. The only thing left to do is to get all the bridesmaids down to the store in the first week of January to get all the dresses ordered.

I actually had a nightmare last night about things going wrong with the wedding. I was told by my bridesmaid, Mandi, that this was normal and it happened to every bride. I'm guessing excessive stress is the cause of it lol
What about you guys have any of you had any wedding related nightmares yet? Hope not!

I think for now I am going to put off wedding planning for this week and just enjoy Christmas!

What are your plans? Any special traditions that you guys have?

Merry Christmas to you all!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment