Welcome to my blog!

Please feel free to leave comments or emails and share your own stories with me! :o)

From one bride to another, I hope to hear from you!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Luncheon Fun

I had the bridal luncheon yesterday with my peeps. It was so nice, they had gotten me a crown with a veil attached (haha) I was a funny sight. And also a button that said bride to be that flashes. My mom ended up coming as well which made it even more fun. We had pizza and brownies and lots of girl talk of course. It ended up being decided that the last weekend in March will be the linguire shower as well as bachelorette. Since all the same girls are going to be invited to both we will have the shower during the day then everyone go out to dinner and then out on the town for the bachelorette fun :o)

We also got our cake topper. We custom ordered it online and it only took a day or two to get here!

Also in other news I got Jason to go get fitted for his tux as well as pick one out. So now he and the best man have been fitted and a tux has been decided upon.

Alot of stuff has actually gotten accomplished this week which I am super excited about.

We decided up on not having a rehearsal or rehearsal dinner as there is to much family drama for that to happen. Also decided upon no grooms cake as Jason doesn't really care and we will have more than enough wedding cake.

Found out the bridesmaids dresses will be in on March 26th which is cutting it close but not to bad as Mandi will be coming back down that weekend anyway for the shower and party.

Well just wanted to sit down and write an update on this wedding adventure....

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! And a very productive weekend as well. I am doing the same thing as you in terms of lingerie shower and bachelorette -- two birds with one stone on the last weekend of March. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is so cool that yours is on the same weekend! What day is your wedding?

    ReplyDelete