Welcome to my blog!

Please feel free to leave comments or emails and share your own stories with me! :o)

From one bride to another, I hope to hear from you!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hi All,
So I didn't actually get the deer kit yet but my mom told me they have them at Dick's Sporting Goods store so I will be heading there in the next week or two most likely. I did send the deposit off to my cake lady this week and have decided on lemon filling instead of raspberry for the cake.

We did get our cake cutting set a few days ago from Hobby Lobby. The best part was I printed off a 40% off coupon so I got them super cheap! I was excited bout that!


So I still haven't gotten all of my rsvp's back just yet, but yesterday I got a very exciting piece of news. My soon to be sister-in-law is going to be able to make it to the wedding!
I haven't been able to meet her in person yet but we get along great on the phone and im's lol
So Jason and I are more than a little excited that she gets to come and that we get to spend some time with her!

I am going to go try on dresses in the next few weeks :)

Also I have a bridal luncheon with my Maid Of Honor (my sister--Beth), and my two bridesmaids and very good friends (Mandi) and (Trina)! That is this coming Saturday and I am super excited bout it.

Then at the end of March I have my lingerie shower and then bachelorette party, I believe the weekend ofter the shower. We are going to have so much fun!

I am still thinking about what I want to do food wise but I'm not sure yet. We might just do cake and punch but we are not totally sure yet.

I found a hairstyle that I like that I am going to have a trial run done as soon as I find a hair dresser. I also need to get my hair trimmed some.

Oooo weee so much to do. But on the bright side we only have 49 days until the wedding!!! So super excited!!


Hope you all are having fun planning your weddings!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment