Welcome to my blog!

Please feel free to leave comments or emails and share your own stories with me! :o)

From one bride to another, I hope to hear from you!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wowza!!

Have to start off by saying that today is beautiful!!! I actually got to open my windows and air out the house :o)
Sitting here on my couch with the breeze blowing over me and....I am wearing shorts!!

I have been worrying over this nasty weather since we only have 35 days (eeek!) until the wedding and it is OUTSIDE! But this entire week is supposed to be in the 60's and 70's so YES!!!

These past three days have been ridiculously productive...

My mom went with me the first two days and then the third day I was off by myself :(
Not so much fun having to make decisions by yourself and relying upon picture messages lol
So we got all the bubbles, all the plates, all the cups, all the napkins, I found the flipflops for myself and the bridesmaids. Also found the bags for the bridesmaids, the earrings, the other secret gift for them :)

And I got the white fish gravel for the centerpieces, checked on getting the goldfish that I will need. Dropped off our picture at Staples to be blown up (to use as our "guest book"), got my dress for the bridal shower and the white cardigan to go over it. I also got the scoops and the vases for our candy bar that we having as our favors. To be honest I can't remember all of the stuff I got. But tons of it got accomplished! And my dad is supposed to get fitted for his tux today!

Today I am off to shop for my soon to be niece's birthday which is the day after our wedding and to pick up our picture from Staples. Also to Hobby Lobby to pick up another decoration for the tables and to meet up with one of my bridesmaids ;o)

I'll write more soon!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment